The schedule for the Materials Science and Engineering Fall 2013 Seminar Series is now available. Seminars will be held on Wednesdays at 3:00pm in Maryland Hall 110. The list of speakers is presented below.
- September 11: Shelly Sakiyama-Elbert (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Washington University)
- September 18: William Carter (Architected Materials Department, HRL Laboratories LLC)
- September 25: Chung-Yuen Hui (Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Cornell University)
- October 2: Gerald Fuller (Department of Chemical Engineering, Stanford University)
- October 9: James Rondinelli (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Drexel University)
- October 16: Karen Wooley (Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University)
- October 23: Alejandra Magana (Computer and Information Technology, Purdue University)
- October 30: Rebekka Klausen, Department of Chemistry, Johns Hopkins University
- November 6: Paul Weiss (California NanoSystems Institute, University of California Los Angeles)
- November 13: Jörg Braeuer (Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems)
- November 20: Joe Tien (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Boston University)
For questions or more information, please contact Jeanine Majeweski.
Update (9/19/2013): The invited speakers for October 30th are unable to present. A new speaker will be announced soon.
Update (10/2/2013): Rebekka Klausen from the Department of Chemistry at Johns Hopkins University is now scheduled to present on October 30th.